|Technology Infrastructure Architecture Working Experience|
|· 10+ years of demonstrated experience in defining the overall technical infrastructure of a program or system, understanding all aspects of each system, from both a business and technical point of view|
· Demonstrated experience in technologies such as the operation of Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Hyperion, and the underlying technology, and infrastructure
|Technical Architecture Assessment Experience||· 10+ years of demonstrated experience in undertaking and/or leading in-depth and complex technical architecture reviews and assessments of production, development and/or support environments|
· Experience in identifying infrastructure deficiencies and areas of improvement
· Demonstrated experience in making recommendations on how to carry out replacement/ refresh of the deficiencies in the infrastructure components, with a focus on Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Discoverer, and Oracle Hyperion.
|Presentation and Tools|
- 10+ years of excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision- making skills; verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills to clearly express and communicate concepts, designs, and proposals.
- 10+ years of excellent experience and skills in documenting and presenting current problematic hardware and software infrastructure components, and creating proposals on the potential components changes/modernization using the documentation and presentation tools.
|Oracle e-Business Suite Experience|
· Experience in integrating EBS with 3rd party and legacy applications
- 10+ years of experience in Oracle e-Business Suite
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Oracle-eBusiness Suite (EBS) 3-tier Technical Architecture and functional capabilities.
- Experience in Oracle EBS technology and application software stacks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of EBS Module ER diagrams and data models, Oracle Application Framework (OAF) and Application Development Framework (ADF)
· Experience in BI Analytics, Hyperion, and Discoverer
|Experience with OPS information architecture policies, standards and processes|
- Prior experience with OPS Technical Architecture and Data Modelling policies, standards and procedures as defined within the GO-ITS Standards.
- Experience in developing enterprise architecture deliverables (e.g. models) based on Ontario Government Enterprise Architecture processes and practice.
- Demonstrable experience in preparing and presenting technology architecture artifacts to the OPS Architecture Review Board (ARB) and the Architecture Core Team (ACT) of ARB, and specifically for ARB Checkpoints 1,2, and 3.