Contract: 6 months to begin with
The Front End Developer is responsible working with Technical Lead, architecture and business sponsor(s) to assess, design and estimate solutions, assuming end-to-end Front End Development responsibility and engaging IT partners into implementation while adhering to enterprise-level / group-level standards and best-practices within Digital Development.
- Provide direction, expertise and feedback to build the capability of the team.
- Continually enhance skills and build knowledge in the areas of both the technical and business domains.
- Assess, research and analyze business and system needs, exploring alternative options to recommend technology solutions
- Communicate and build rapport with team members, stakeholders and interface groups
- Facilitate group meetings for technical design, decision making, problem solving and task implementation.